[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Should we split the mailing lists?

Deanna Frazee dfrazee at ci.killeen.tx.us
Wed May 9 08:49:35 EDT 2007

I prefer having one list.  The variety of topics and technical detail
are useful in helping me to see the bigger picture and how our library
could fit into it.  Not to mention that although a topic may seem to
belong in one place when it starts, the discussion that ensues may take
it into a completely different direction before it is through.  If there
are multiple lists, that becomes a problem.

Deanna Frazee
Killeen City Library System
(254) 501-8995
(254) 501-7704 (fax)