[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Should we split the mailing lists?

Jason Etheridge jasone at georgialibraries.org
Tue May 8 21:32:21 EDT 2007

Hi folks,

There's been a lot of traffic on OPEN-ILS-DEV, and we're wondering if
we should try to splinter some of that off into other lists.  So we'd
like to get your opinions on that.

One notion is to create an OPEN-ILS-PATCHES for patches and discussion
revolving around those patches, sort of an "active development" list.
We could then keep the install, configuration, and administration
questions on OPEN-ILS-DEV.

What do you think?  Do any other divisions make sense?

Thanks!

--
Jason Etheridge
GPLS -- PINES Development