[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] System Requirments

Paul Bartell paul.bartell at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 00:09:18 EST 2007

Its pretty open ended, it all depends on the amount of people you expect
using the database at a time. Im sure if you *really* wanted to you could
run evergreen on an old pentium3 with 256mb ram, but there really isint
anything set in stone. It really depends on how many concurrent users you
expect to have.

--
"If you are savvy and smart about the choices you make in life, The sky is
not the limit!"

Random quote of the week/month/whenever i get to updating it: "This is an
incline plane. You roll stuff down it." Or is it one of those "incline
planes have been used throughout the millenia, from the Egyptian pyramids to
this stupid science class" videos?"
- Jasmine Lee