[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] System Requirments

John Fink john.fink at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 08:48:47 EST 2007

I would say that any PC made in the last four years will probably be
adequate for a test run of Evergreen.  For production, well, bigger is
always better, but the OpenSRF stuff should make adding extra machines
reasonably easy.

Tara, could you tell me a little bit about your class?  Off-list is fine if
you don't feel like spamming, but I'd be very interested to hear about the
nature of it -- are you installing Evergreen yourself, or is it already set
up?  What other ILSs are being discussed?

jf

--
http://libgrunt.blogspot.com -- library culture and technology.