[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen and PHP website

Denis Boudreau denis.boudreau at bibliothequevirtuelleacadienne.org
Wed Nov 28 18:40:31 EST 2007

Hi !

[Sorry for the second posting.  The second one was sent true my workplace
email which is not what I wented to do]

I trying to put together a collection of Opensource ILS and CMS into a
vmware image for the purpose of creating a ‘’library open source survival
package’’ to distribute for demonstration purpose.  I started by
downloading the Evergreen 1.0.6.3 on Ubuntu v0.2 vmware image contributed
by the Hekman Library, Calvin College and installing Koha 2.29.  After
some hairpulling and poking arround with the ports numbers, I was able to
get Evergreen and Koha to work both.  I would also like to install another
ILS called PMB (a french open source projet : www.sigb.net) that use PHP
and MySQL.   I installed PHP5 and MySQL was already installed when I setup
Koha earlier.  Howerver, I can’t get any php website to work properly. I
even tried creating a virtual server point to the /var/www/ folder and
based on port 90 (http://localhost:90/).  Is there any imcompatility
between the Evergreen setup and PHP being served by Apache.

Thank you,

Denis B.