[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Writing an Evergreen manual

Murphy, Sally smurphy at georgialibraries.org
Tue Oct 9 13:16:10 EDT 2007

Good idea, but lets wait on that until we have something started,
documentation-wise, before gettin' all crazy.  I don't know about you,
but I tend to stall when projects get too much cool, but ultimately
peripheral, tasks added to them.  And documentation really shouldn't
stall any more.  I'd be happy if we just had a sample up and a
documented procedure for submitting documentation.

An Evergreen committer should, of course, have final say over how we go
about submitting pieces to the manual, otherwise, I'd go ahead and put
those instructions I suggested up on the Wiki.  Either way, though, I'd
really like to get started on some manual-writing, so let's get on this
thing! =)

-Murph

Some say the world will end in fire and ice.  Others say it will be
segfaults.