[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Installation of Evergreen on Ubuntu 7.04

Roberge, Pierre roberge.pierre at uqam.ca
Mon Sep 3 14:21:11 EDT 2007

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to install Evergreen on a PC runnning Ubuntu 7.04, following
the indications given on the Open-ILS Wiki. Everything was going OK from
the beginning but now, I'm stuck trying registering users into ejabberd
(#22 on the checklist). I have the following message:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

urubu at urubu:~$ sudo ejabberdctl register evergreen urubu everPass

RPC failed on the node ejabberd at urubu: {'EXIT',

                                           {badarg,

                                               [{erlang,

                                                    port_control,

                                                    [stringprep_port,