[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Winnebago Spectrum to Open-ILS - How?

Bezaleel Support support at bezaleel.net
Mon Sep 24 14:53:11 EDT 2007

Hello everyone,

I have several schools in South Carolina that are currently utilizing
Winnebago Spectrum for their library administration system. After
performing the latest 5.X update, I was informed that there would be no
more updates to Spectrum. As an option, I would like to offer them the
opportunity to move toward Open-ILS.

Has anyone ever attempted such a migration? Does anyone have any advice,
direction, etc?

I am planning to grab a copy of the latest data and install of Spectrum
and Open-ILS and attempt the migration. I just have no clue where to
really begin.

Thanks in advance,
Kevin L.