[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Winnebago Spectrum to Open-ILS - How?

Debra Jowett debraj at libramation.com
Mon Sep 24 17:53:58 EDT 2007

Hi,

I've been a lurker on this list and just basically monitor this list.  I
work for Libramation, who supplies SIP2 compliant RFID and self check
equipment...

In a previous lifetime, I worked for Winnebago.  Spectrum is fully compliant
with the holdings in the 852 field.  The MARC 21 data report, allows you to
print a list item with each tag listed and the data after it.  That should
be very helpful when looking at doing the data mapping.

The System Information Report should tell you how many MARC records there
are and how many copies...

Good Luck!

Deb