[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Windows Staff Client for Gentoo VMWare?

Jason Etheridge phasefx at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 16:26:58 EDT 2007

On 9/25/07, Marc Bower <MBower at oshawalibrary.on.ca> wrote:
> Error: File not found: lib/util/error.js

Interesting.  Try the staff client from this link:
http://open-ils.org/downloads/evergreen-setup-rel_1_2_0_rc4.exe

It's a bit hidden on the download page, being tightly linked to a
release candidate we're testing on demo.

Also, could you modify the shortcut you use to start the staff client?
 Right click on it and choose Properties from the context menu, and
then in the Target field, append the text "-console" so that it
follows application.ini

That will open two windows when you start the client, the new one
being a black console window with debug output.  If you get an error,
could you copy/paste the contents from that window and email me
directly with it (or here if you don't mind the possibility of leaking
passwords, etc)?  The easy way to grab that output is to right-click
on the title bar for the console window, then choose Edit -> Select
All, and press enter.  That'll put it in your clipboard.

Thanks!

--
Jason Etheridge