[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] OPAC searching (using staff client, at least)

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 12:26:45 EDT 2008

[Cross posting to -dev, since it's pertinent.  And sorry for
top-posting; read down for full context.]

I've been buried up to my neck in interface code for the last 3 weeks,
so I decided to take a break and finish the bib_level filter
implementation.  It turns out that it took me about 15 minutes (a
testament to the architectural design of the current OPAC, thanks to
Bill), and now the advanced search at http://dev.gapines.org/ has this
feature.  Look at the bottom box under Search Filters.  My basic
testing (harry potter, limit to continuing resource vs monograph) show
that it is behaving as I would expect.

Assuming this is working as /you/ folks expect, it will be in 1.4.

--miker

--
Mike Rylander