[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] OPAC searching (using staff client, at least)

Hardy, Elaine ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Fri Apr 4 15:11:21 EDT 2008

Thank you, Mike. I have been trying to test some of the new features on
dev.gapines all week and have not had a chance. I will do my best to get
to the point early next week where I can test this and some of the other
things y'all have added.

 Elaine

J. Elaine Hardy
Library Services Manager - Collections & Reference
Georgia Public Library Service,
A Unit of the University System of Georgia
1800 Century Place, Suite 150
Atlanta, Ga. 30345-4304
404.235-7128
404.235-7201, fax