[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen - blog and news aggregator

Warren Layton warren.layton at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 22:23:43 EST 2008

On Sun, Nov 30, 2008 at 9:59 PM, Dan Scott <denials at gmail.com> wrote:
> 1) Finding out if the community wants this (and therefore finding out
> if it's worth the effort to setting up a new hostname, etc)

Just speaking for myself, but I find this very useful.

One question: Is there a way to configure Planet to not bump "updates"
back to the top? Today I found a typo in one of my posts from
mid-November. When I fixed it, it got bumped to the top of Planet
Evergreen (bad) but not Planet code4lib (good).

Warren