[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Call for Evergreen translations

Linda Skolkova skolkova at ikaros.cz
Wed Dec 3 02:01:51 EST 2008

Dear all,

It is my pleasure to let you know that at the moment we are also working on
Evergreen translation into the Czech language - the group of people working
on it are students and teachers at the Institute of Information Studies and
Librarianship, Faculty of Arts, Charles University in Prague, Czech Republic
:-)...

Linda Skolkova

Linda Skolkova, M.A.
E-mail: linda.skolkova at ff.cuni.cz, skolkova at chello.cz

Instutite of Information Studies and Librarianship
Faculty of Arts, Charles University, Prague
http://uisk.ff.cuni.cz/
Paths are made by walking. Franz Kafka