[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Call for Evergreen translations

Karen Schneider kgs at esilibrary.com
Wed Dec 3 07:29:04 EST 2008

Wow! I am hoping to squeeze in a paragraph about all these wonderful
translation efforts into the Evergreen newsletter, which has been pushed to
a Thursday noon publication timeframe because two folks with key info for it
needed a little extra time. If not this issue, next issue... but what a
feather in Evergreen's cap to see all this work, and how well it reflects on
the open source model!