[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] List of Evergreen field names and definitions

Karen Schneider kgs at esilibrary.com
Fri Dec 12 12:51:49 EST 2008

> Can someone point me to a list of Evergreen fields and field definitions?
> I'm trying to map fields from our current ILS.

Hi Laura, are you looking for mapping from your system to Evergreen?

On the actual field names and definitions, we have some mid-production
documentation on the reporting system which might be useful for grounding
yourself in Evergreen's data design... but I suspect we need to fine-tune
your request a wee bit. Keep those questions coming!