[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen discussion list archives

Karen Schneider kgs at esilibrary.com
Sun Dec 14 18:41:35 EST 2008

The original list archives for the Evergreen discussion lists stopped
updating after October 22, some of us recently learned. A helpdesk ticket
has been entered for this.

But, you have Markmail access to the general/dev/docs archives for that
period, thanks to Randy Metcalfe who at the Access Birds of a Feather
recommended Markmail's free archiving service. Yay Randy!  Also, thanks to
Dan Scott and others, Gmane has been archiving at least a couple of the
lists for a while.

Markmail: http://georgialibraries.markmail.org/search/?q=

(Wasn't quite clear if there was a single point of entry for Gmane, but you
can see the dev archives at
http://news.gmane.org/gmane.education.libraries.open-ils.devel )

(Not that I know nuthin', but I keep thinking if Markmail can find it then
the georgialibraries.org lists didn't stop archiving -- they just didn't
create the web archives. Time will tell.)