[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Ole meeting in Chicago

Frances Dean McNamara fdmcnama at uchicago.edu
Tue Dec 23 13:10:14 EST 2008

It occurred to me that we should share information from the regional Ole meeting in Chicago, to this group:

http://www.lib.uchicago.edu/staffweb/depts/ils/projects/ilsreplacement/OLEUChicworkshop.htm

It was an attempt to gather information from academic libraries for the Open Library Environment project.  Participants broke down into groups based on functionality and listed tasks that were core, or could be shifted to other systems, not the ILS, or that were not currently available but were desired.  They are at a high level.

It might be useful for this list in terms of functionality requested by current or future Evergreen sites.

Frances McNamara
University of Chicago