[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen and LTFL

Forest, Jon Jon.Forest at maine.gov
Fri Feb 1 10:58:24 EST 2008

I spoke to Tim Spalding, founder of LibraryThing, a couple months ago &
asked the same question.  The answer at that point was no, and somehow I
feel like we would have heard about it if anyone had started using it.
I remember that he said he was very interested in Evergreen in general
and would like to develop LTFL for Evergreen, but had not been
approached by anyone using it yet.

Jon Forest
Library Automation Manager
Maine InfoNet