[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] What are your requirements for Evergreen?

Zachary Spalding spalding at senylrc.org
Mon Feb 4 09:19:32 EST 2008

Hey Dan,

ILLiad is currently used by staff at other libraries and they use it
to mange their ILL que that we currently host on our VDX system.  So
by using the ISO ILL they can check what requests they currently have
and respond to those requests, and submit their own requests without
having staff trained to use two different software platforms.

As for interactions I probably the basics would be great, just see a
request, answer a request, and create your own request.

Zack