[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Branch Removal

Casey Morford cmorford at usd348.com
Mon Feb 4 14:28:21 EST 2008

I'm new to the list and I've got an EG installation going at our
school district (K-12) on Ubuntu and I'm excited about seeing what it
can do for our district's libraries.  Going through the http://server/
cgi-bin/config.pl I'd like to remove the example branches in the
Organizational Units section, but it doesn't appear that there is an
obvious method for doing so.  I'm not terribly familiar with
postresql as my background is mainly rooted in mysql.  Is there are
process for removing these manually from the database or via web
interface?

--
Casey Morford
Systems Engineer, USD 348
E-Mail: cmorford at usd348.com

"If you want to travel around the world and be invited to speak at a
lot of different places, just write a Unix operating system." --
Linus Torvalds