[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Branch Removal

Bill Russell brussell.ls at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 16:46:13 EST 2008

Casey,

Since your pg_hba.conf is working, you might want to give pgadmin3 a
look.  You would need to build it from scratch to get all the
features, but the version that install with apt-get will work for what
you want to do.

You can edit the data in the tables directly from pgadminIII; you can
also break lots of stuff.

To get the changes to show up in the opac you need to re-run a setup
script whose name escapes me now -- Dan?

bill