[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Branch Removal

Casey Morford cmorford at usd348.com
Tue Feb 5 10:49:51 EST 2008

Awesome, thanks for the input everyone.  Glad to be apart of the list
and looking forward to using EG and possibly helping with the
development in the future.

--
Casey Morford
Systems Engineer, USD 348
E-Mail: cmorford at usd348.com

"If you want to travel around the world and be invited to speak at a
lot of different places, just write a Unix operating system." --
Linus Torvalds