[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Ned some Help ( really big implementation)

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Fri Feb 8 11:42:21 EST 2008

On Feb 8, 2008 10:43 AM, jose Masdeu <jjmasdeu at pjn.gov.ar> wrote:
>    as you can see I must to teach a lot of peoples on How to interact
> with evergreen. and the doc its very poor..

Hi Jose, I agree.  We really need to get some technical writers on
board.  Here's an open invitation to everyone: I'll personally train
anyone on Evergreen who's willing to contribute to the documentation
effort (via remote desktop and phone conference technology).

>   I want to know where can I get docummentation about how to implement
> the sw and how to mantaining it. If I have doc I can help you in
> writing new documentation.

The PINES libraries have contributed a lot of training materials that
have yet to be integrated into a cohesive whole.  Try looking in
http://open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=pines:training_documents,
and in particular, for cataloging:
http://open-ils.org/dokuwiki/lib/exe/fetch.php?id=pines%3Atraining_documents&cache=cache&media=evergreen_cataloging.doc

Thanks Jose!