[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Gentoo VMware Image Question

Rush rushaustin at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 11:01:59 EST 2008

Dan,
I completely agree about keeping the image as small as possible.

I had simply overlooked that ifconfig was returning an ip for my eth2 port.

Once I figured that out (by looking 10 lines up) I was able to connect to
the server via  a browser in my Windows environment.  No problem.

Thanks again.

-Rush