[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Gentoo VMware Image Question

Dan Scott denials at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 18:23:50 EST 2008

On 11/02/2008, Rush <rushaustin at gmail.com> wrote:
> Group,
> Are there sample records loaded in the Gentoo VMWare Image?
>
> Peering through postgres, I don't see any.

Quick answer - no. At some point in history, I thought everyone would
want to work through the Gutenberg record importing exercise at
http://open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=evergreen-admin:importing:bibrecords

But, some good news (albeit a little late for you and Kermit, alas) -
I just uploaded Debian 1.2.1.2 with the Gutenberg records loaded in
the database. As a bonus, the image is also smaller at 462 MB.

Dan