[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Gentoo VMware Image Question

Rush rushaustin at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 10:08:50 EST 2008

Dan,
Going through the steps to import the Gutenberg records.

Steps 1 & 2 go off without a hitch.

Step 3 is proving troublesome.  After typing in the rather long command
beginning with:
     perl pg_loader.pl -or bre -or mrd......etc..etc...

I keep getting the errors:
    Cannot open -a: No such file or directory at pg_loader.pl line 36.
    Cannot open -mrd: No such file or directory at pg_loader.pl line 36.

It seems like there's a bad break or something around the part of the
command:
     -or msef \ -a mrd

I've looked for extra spaces, etc..

I feel like I'm missing something obvious.

Thanks!