[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] updated install scripts

Kermit Jones kermitjr at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 15:51:26 EST 2008

Just a quick question, and i'm not a scripter so I won't say its obvious,
but couldn't the script ask (in the beginning) for user names and
passwords.  That way it is customized without the generics.

I'm not sure how hard interactivity for that is.

Thanks for the work, btw!  It really is awesome all that you have done.

Kermit