[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Loading Records from Voyager

Edward Corrado corrado at tcnj.edu
Thu Jan 24 21:41:46 EST 2008

The one thing I'm really not sure about with Voyager is item records. Reading the wiki page, I'm pretty sure that the bibliographic records should be fine.  Voyager has three levels for records: bib -> holdigns -> items. I can extract each one, so that isn't a problem, but getting them into Evergreen seems less straight forward.

Once I figure that out, then I can worry about things such as authority records and trying to figure out how to add records from other libraries.

Edward