[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Community Update: 1.4 Features, Heads-Up

Karen G. Schneider kgs at esilibrary.com
Wed Jul 16 17:22:20 EDT 2008

Over on the open-ils.org blog I have posted a summary of features
forthcoming in Evergreen version 1.4 as well as some 1.4 topics related to
PostgreSQL and OpenSRF. *BIG* thanks to Dan Scott for all his help on this
excellent information.

Read it at: http://open-ils.org/blog/?p=156

(I apologize if this is redundant for you, but I don't know how many
people are reading the open-ils.org blog *and* this list.)