[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] FAQs and other website material in rewrite mode

Karen G. Schneider kgs at esilibrary.com
Fri Jul 25 14:42:04 EDT 2008

Though many of you are probably good mind-readers to begin with, it
occurred to me that I should mention that behind scenes, I'm circling
proposed revisions of the FAQs and some other website documents to various
stakeholders, and (I'm definitely not alone in this) suggesting some
updates for the website.

If you have your own comments, suggestions, revisions, etc., feel free to
share them with me and I will incorporate them. If you'd like to see
anything in work, please let me know. These are community documents, but
I'm taking the lead because writing is my game.

The key documents I'm tackling are the FAQ (to be split into 3 FAQs plus
an open source glossary) and the "how to recommend a feature" document.