[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Monthly welcome message to open-ils* readers

Deanna Frazee dfrazee at ci.killeen.tx.us
Fri Jul 25 15:12:01 EDT 2008

I would prefer to have just one dev list.  To me, it is easier to skip
reading those messages in which I am not interested than it is to
monitor multiple lists and try to keep track of useful postings that may
have been posted to the wrong list.

Deanna Frazee
Killeen City Library System
(254) 501-8995