[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Making Changes in the User Interface

John van Rassel jvanrassel at innisfil.ca
Tue Jun 17 11:39:07 EDT 2008

I have been looking into making some changes in the UI, to make it a
little more customized for  my users.  Not big changes, just changes to
the way things display.   Currently I am trying to change the Register
Patron section.

If I edit the /openils/var/web/xul/<current
build>/server/patron/user_editor.xhtml file, the changes don't appear
when I go to Register a Patron.  Am I missing something, or editing the
wrong file?

Thanks

John