[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Debian VMWare image updated to 1.2.2.1

Dan Scott denials at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 06:22:01 EDT 2008

I have updated the Debian VMWare image to Evergreen 1.2.2.1. Along
with the version upgrade, I have included the following additional
features:

  * Gutenberg records are preloaded in the database
  * Reporter is ready to run out of the box
  * VMWare tools have been updated to VMWare 1.0.5

You can download the image from http://open-ils.org/downloads.php ;
instructions for using the image are included in a README file in the
Evergreen_Debian directory when you unzip the file.

--
Dan Scott
Laurentian University