[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Open ILS configuration problems

John Fink john.fink at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 10:28:47 EDT 2008

Graham,

Have you tried running Dan Scott's settings tester? (
http://svn.open-ils.org/trac/ILS/browser/trunk/Open-ILS/src/support-scripts/settings-tester.pl
)

I've found that in my installs of Evergreen ejabberd is the most troublesome
piece to get correct.  See if settings-tester.pl complains about it.

Also let us know what versions of OpenSRF and OpenILS you're running --
probably OpenSRF 0.9 and OpenILS 1.2.2.1, right?

jf

--
http://libgrunt.blogspot.com -- library culture and technology.