[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Re: Open-ils-general Digest, Vol 24, Issue 13

Graham Saathoff gsaathoff at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 16:41:39 EDT 2008

Hello Jf,

Thanks for your help.  I ran the "settings-tester.pl" script and was
able to fix a few things, but I'm still not up and running.  Here's
the output of settings-tester.pl:

LWP::UserAgent version 2.033
XML::LibXML version 1.66
XML::LibXML::XPathContext version 1.66
XML::LibXSLT version 1.59
Net::Server::PreFork version 0.90
Cache::Memcached version 1.15
Class::DBI version 0.96
Class::DBI::AbstractSearch version 0.07
Template version 2.14
DBD::Pg version 1.49
Net::Z3950::ZOOM version 1.24
MARC::Record version 2.0.0
MARC::Charset version 1.0
MARC::File::XML version 0.88
Text::Aspell version 0.04
CGI version 3.15
DateTime::TimeZone version 0.42
DateTime version 0.35
DateTime::Format::ISO8601 version 0.06
Unix::Syslog version 0.100
GD::Graph3d version 0.63
JavaScript::SpiderMonkey version 0.19
Log::Log4perl version 1.07
Email::Send version 2.181
Text::CSV_XS version 0.23
Please install Spreadsheet::WriteExcel::Big
Tie::IxHash version 1.21
Parse::RecDescent version 1.94
SRU version 0.97

Checking Jabber connection
* Error connecting to jabber:
SCALAR(0x86b2ef4)

Checking database connections
* WARNING: Deprecated <password> element used for the <reporter>
entry.  Please use <pw> instead.
* /opensrf/default/reporter/setup :: Successfully connected to
database dbi:Pg:dbname=evergreen;host=localhost;port=5432
  * Database has the expected server encoding UTF8.
* /opensrf/default/apps/open-ils.storage/app_settings/databases ::
Successfully connected to database
dbi:Pg:dbname=evergreen;host=localhost;port=5432
  * Database has the expected server encoding UTF8.
* /opensrf/default/apps/open-ils.cstore/app_settings :: Successfully
connected to database dbi:Pg:dbname=evergreen;host=localhost;port=5432
  * Database has the expected server encoding UTF8.
* /opensrf/default/apps/open-ils.reporter-store/app_settings ::
Successfully connected to database
dbi:Pg:dbname=evergreen;host=localhost;port=5432
  * Database has the expected server encoding UTF8.

Checking database drivers to ensure <driver> matches <language>
* OK: Pg language is undefined for reporter base configuration
* OK: Pg language is perl in /opensrf/default/apps/open-ils.storage/language
* OK: pgsql language is C in /opensrf/default/apps/open-ils.cstore/language
* OK: pgsql language is C in
/opensrf/default/apps/open-ils.reporter-store/language

Checking libdbi and libdbi-drivers
/usr/local/lib/dbd/libdbdpgsql.so
 was not linked against libdbi - you probably need to compile
libdbi-drivers from source with the --enable-libdbi configure switch.

Checking hostname
 * OK: found hostname 'isotope.rochester.rr.com' in <hosts> section of
opensrf.xml
isotope:/$
~~

Any ideas about the

Checking Jabber connection
* Error connecting to jabber:
SCALAR(0x86b2ef4)

Section?  Everything else looks fine I think.

Thanks and best,
Graham