[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Installation error

Dan Scott denials at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 16:46:22 EDT 2008

Based on the error message, ejabberd seems to believe that your
hostname is "ripley" (ejabberd at ripley).

One idea is to try registering the users at localhost instead - using
localhost throughout rather than fqdn seems to work for single server
instances, and I'll probably update the Debian install docs
accordingly.

You could also try registering the users at ripley instead of
EVERGREEN-server.localdomain.

Note thar you'll have to adjust the domain accordingly in
opensrf_core.xml and .srfsh.xml in any case.

--
Dan Scott
Laurentian University