[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Circ and Placing Holds

Grant Johnson fgjohnson at upei.ca
Sat Mar 15 17:37:06 EDT 2008

Hey - So I run the proximity command and this is the output.
Doesn't seem to do much for me.
What am I missing?

Thanks

request open-ils.storage open-ils.storage.actor.org_unit.refresh_proximity

osls:/openils/bin# ./srfsh
srfsh# request open-ils.storage open-ils.storage.actor.org_unit.refresh_proximity

Received Data: 1

------------------------------------
Request Completed Successfully
Request Time in seconds: 0.866824