[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Debian VMWare image updated to Evergreen 1.2.1.4

Rick Mason rcmason at rsproductions.net
Sun Mar 16 16:11:07 EDT 2008

Hi Dan,

I've downloaded the new VMWare image and have it running right now.
Everything is working smoothly, except the very final step of loading
the Gutenberg records:

------------
opensrf at evergreen-server:~$ psql -U postgres -h localhost -f
Gutenberg.sql evergreen
Password for user postgres: evergreen [password not visible on screen]
psql: FATAL:  password authentication failed for user "postgres"

Everything else seems to be working well... the OPAC is loaded and runs
faster than the previous version I installed (1.2.0 Gentoo in January),
but doesn't return any results, of course.  I am not familiar enough
with *nix to troubleshoot beyond checking what I typed in, and may be
missing something obvious.

Any suggestions?