[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Circ and Placing Holds

Grant Johnson fgjohnson at upei.ca
Tue Mar 18 20:04:58 EDT 2008

Thanks Mike.
I still can't place a hold or check out a book.
I've got about 10,000 electronic records and 520 print with holdings so far.

Do I need to upgrade opensrf ? currently at 1.2.1.0

F. Grant Johnson
  Systems Coordinator
  Robertson Library
  University of Prince Edward Island
On Sat, Mar 15, 2008 at 5:37 PM, Grant Johnson <fgjohnson at upei.ca> wrote:
> Hey - So I run the proximity command and this is the output.
>  Doesn't seem to do much for me.
>  What am I missing?
>
>  Thanks
>
>  request open-ils.storage open-ils.storage.actor.org_unit.refresh_proximity
>
>  osls:/openils/bin# ./srfsh
>  srfsh# request open-ils.storage open-ils.storage.actor.org_unit.refresh_proximity
>
>  Received Data: 1
>
>  ------------------------------------
>  Request Completed Successfully
>  Request Time in seconds: 0.866824
>  srfsh#
>
>  --

This is the correct return value.  It just does it's thing and returns
'1'.  With a small org tree it will be very quick.

--miker

--
Mike Rylander