[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Presenting at LinuxFest Northwest

Jonathan Rochkind jonathan at dnil.net
Fri Mar 28 17:31:28 EDT 2008

I just wrote an essay on this general topic on my blog that some may
find helpful. It's still a work in progress, I'm still editing and
expanding it, but it's on the web anyway. Of course, it only
addresses some aspects of these questions.

Analyzing open source support status and risk
http://bibwild.wordpress.com/2008/03/28/analyzing-open-source-support-
status-and-risk/

Jonathan