[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Cataloging documentation

Hardy, Elaine ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Wed May 7 15:43:04 EDT 2008

Cassandra,

I've asked for the documentation from our Cataloging Coordinator. The
documentation I have is old since I have not done any training in a very
long time.

Elaine

J. Elaine Hardy

Library Services Manager - Collections & Reference

Georgia Public Library Service,

A Unit of the University System of Georgia

1800 Century Place, Suite 150

Atlanta, Ga. 30345-4304

404.235-7128

404.235-7201, fax