[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Feature inquiry

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 14:01:28 EDT 2008

On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 1:39 PM, Grant Johnson <FGJohnson at upei.ca> wrote:
> Anyone find these features useful?
>
> 1) Export to Refworks

Could this be done with XSLT?  (We're working with marcxml, so I
imagine the answer is "yes, with output-mode='text'" ...)  If so, we
can add that to the unAPI and supercat code and build links against it
at will.  That would all be server side.

> 2) An anonymous "keep" feature similar to a bookbag without requiring a login?

An "ephemeral" bookbag?  I could be done ... in fact, entirely on the
client side, with JS.  But it would need to be optional -- (some)
public libraries would definatly not want such a thing.

> So Patrons can print out citation lists, export to Refworks (when it comes) etc.. with out requiring a login.

Right on.

--
Mike Rylander