[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] OCLC Z39.50

Ruth Dukelow/mlc Dukelow at mlcnet.org
Tue Oct 7 14:34:56 EDT 2008

Hi Travis

Are you using your OCLC autho and password for the z39.50 search?  I'm
cc'ing Aaron Smith on this email (our OCLC support guru for Michigan
libraries).  If you'd like, you can call him directly at our 800# (ext.
140) to see if he can walk you through it.

FYI, Ruth

Ruth Dukelow, Associate Director
Michigan Library Consortium
1407 Rensen Street, Suite 1
Lansing, MI 48910
800-530-9019 x121  fax 517-394-2096
dukelow at mlcnet.org  http://www.mlcnet.org
MLC - Partnerships. Solutions. Excellence.