[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] importing elec. records to VM

Grant Johnson fgjohnson at upei.ca
Sat Oct 11 20:07:57 EDT 2008

OK
- Not as tired this evening......

 Don't forget ...
       $  psql -U postgres evergreen
      # SELECT MAX(id)+1 FROM biblio.record_entry;

and include it the startid of marc2bre.pl !!!

This is what will remind you:
psql:Springer_set_2b_20080910_36recs.sql:5: ERROR:  duplicate key violates unique constraint "record_entry_pkey"

--

F. Grant Johnson
  Systems Coordinator

<b918cf3d0810101240x36be50d4g27a1912687693f42 at mail.gmail.com>, "Mike Rylander"