[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Noob question

Pete Ahlen j_ahlen at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 15 23:39:29 EDT 2008

Ok.  This is how I spend my freetime.

I installed Evergreen 1.2.3.1 on a Ubuntu server.  I downloaded the client onto another machine in the house.

So what's the default username/password for the admin user?

I tried the <username> / demo123 to no avail.

Also, are there any sysadmins from school districts on this list?

I'm currently sysadmin for an enterprise system that runs on an AIX server.  We have around 350,000 records with close to 1,000,000 items.  We have around 70,000 users in 65 different libraries.

I'm looking for an alternative to the enterprise system that is more interested in business decisions than client care.

Thanks in advance.

Pete Ahlen