[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Fwd: Vandelay Webinar, 3 p.m. ET October 30

Karen Schneider kgs at esilibrary.com
Wed Oct 29 23:02:28 EDT 2008

Not to overwhelm folks with this info, but we just had questions about
whether we are still taking attendees. Yes, and in fact you could register
mid-conference if you wanted to. So feel free to sign up. The webinar room
holds 1000 attendees and at last check we had plenty of space.

Cheers,

Karen/Librarian