[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Material sought for first Evergreen newsletter

Karen Schneider kgs at esilibrary.com
Mon Oct 27 12:38:45 EDT 2008

By popular demand, Evergreen will have its own monthly newsletter -- a
humble offering, but one that should be welcome. The newsletter will (at
minimum) feature brief summaries and synopses of...

New Evergreen libraries

Development news

Interesting stuff emanating from Evergreen libraries and developers

Upcoming events (and recent events)

Links of interest

The newsletter will be posted on this list and on the blog. Many of its
entries will be redundant for anyone already following Evergreen news very
closely, but it will have the advantage of synthesis (and perhaps a few
pictures).

The first deadline is very short: please have any news items to me *before*
Friday, October 31. After this week, the deadlines are luxurious: you just
need to have news items to me *before* the last day of the month. I will
send out reminders.

Anyone who wants to assist in the editorial tasks is welcome to join me...
but I'll make sure it happens every month. There's always *something*
sprouting in the Evergreen forest!