[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Z39.50 and Evergreen

Grant Johnson fgjohnson at upei.ca
Sat Sep 13 14:30:38 EDT 2008

Hi James,

I  have configured about 25 targets for our catalogers.
They still need to be tested and completely hashed out but I'd be willing to do this and submit them into a common repository.
--

F. Grant Johnson
  Systems Coordinator

<da83a5eb0805141132s703f4915vf888c5bb6028dbd2 at mail.gmail.com>, "James Fournie"