[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Getting familiar with "My Account" but I don't have a library card

Steve Toub stoub at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 24 16:59:08 EDT 2008

Hi--

I don't have a library card at any library that has Evergreen, but I
wanted to view "My Account" features in Evergreen to get familiar with
that functionality.

I tried the "My Account" link on http://demo.gapines.org/ and
http://dev.gapines.org/ but those URLs give me an invalid security
certificate (and don't seem to offer the ability to create an new
account anyway).

Is there a dummy account available on any live Evergreen system that I
can use to view the screens "My Account " functionality? Or an
alternative (tour/screenshots) that doesn't involve installing Evergreen
locally? I won't place holds, accrue fines, etc. ;)

	--SET

--
Steve Toub
Product Manager, BiblioCommons